Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bob's Red Mill

http://www.bobsredmill.com/
My email=
Hello, I am glad the Bob's Red Mill is local & of great quality. I enjoy the decent prices & excellence care that's taken. As far as I know, you don't use anything that's genetically modified but I am emailing just to ask for sure. I see that your brand has organic & non-organic. So my question is "Are the non-organic items that you sell GMO free?" Thanks from Sherry 

Their reply= 
Hello Sherry,

Thank you for your inquiry. Here at Bob’s Red Mill, we only purchase identity-preserved products that originate from non-GMO seed. We think it is very important to offer the most natural, wholesome flours and grains. You can purchase our products knowing that we make honest decisions on behalf of our customers.

I will note that we do not guarantee the complete absence of genetic modification in our products because of wind drift, pollinators and our lack of testing equipment.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Warm regards,

Elizabeth
Customer Service
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc.
(800)349-2173 x245
13521 SE Pheasant Court
Milwaukie, OR 97222
http://www.bobsredmill.com

No comments:

Post a Comment